Friday, November 7, 2008

Trying to get out of my slump..

With the depressing outcome of the Election, it seems that everything else has just gone down hill! I'm so sad Sarah lost, but I guess I'm going to start a new blog entitled: Sarah and Rominy 2012! that will be my hope I guess. Its been so hard facing all the rabid Obama supporters at class, they're just so rude!

Anyway, November is proving to be a very hard month on me. Between Chris being gone and school I'm about ready to call it all quits. The next 3 weeks are going to be horrible. I have one week to write a 20 page paper, I have a test on the 18th, the 20 page paper due on the 20th, I have a 5 page paper due on the 24th and I have a test on the 25th. Then it's Thanksgiving and a week after that is finals. I'm about ready to hide! Things are so stressful! And to add insult to injury, I'm breaking out like no other. *sigh*, I just wish I could sleep my way to my degree!!!!

Chris is gone until tomorrow, then he leaves again on Monday, that's not helping my depression any. I hate when he's gone for so long, it puts a really big strain on our relationship, and we always seem to fight. I'm just ready for things to calm down and get back to normal! But on a lighter note, I did order his Christmas present!!! I am so excited about that! He's never going to believe what I got him! =) that makes me happy!

I hope you all have a happy and safe weekend!

No comments: