It will be great though.... except for the fact that Future Husband get's to live there and reap the benefits of all my hard work while I go live back at my parents house for 5 months. Not that my parents are bad or anything, they're incredibly awesome people who have really helped us... it just generally sucks that I don't get to live in my home yet. But hey, it's only for 5 months right?!... yeah... who am I kidding. So that's generally been what's going on! Well that and I gained 3 pounds because when you're doing all this crap, you definitely don't eat healthy! I'm so sick of pizza! I never though I would EVER utter those words, but I did. Pizza is ugh to me right now, I've had pizza everyday for the past week and a half, and it's getting OLD! I now officially want SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the soy sauce and fish! Yum-O!
Oh yeah, and at some point in time I have become addicted to The Pioneer Woman's blog. I think I've read everything on there.... and I totally want her cookbook! As soon as I do move into our glorious home, I'm totally going to be one kick-@$$ chef! that's all I have to say!!!!
Below are pictures of our wonderful home!
Happy Hump Day! Stay Strong!

Dining room PRE- Venetian Plaster!
Family room PRE-Paint
No comments:
Post a Comment