Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Love Of My Life!


So this is a lot better picture of Chris, I feel kinda bad that the only one I've put up so far is that one from my first post. This is the guy who loves me even though I'm sick, and tired and cranky and I yell and get upset for absolutely no good reason!! Case in point, for some unknown reason, I was in a bit of a pissy mood yesterday, and I was the only one who didn't notice it... that happens right? So anyway, we were hanging out and somehow talking turned to fighting and what did he do, he let me complain and complain and he just sat there!!!
At the end of my rant, guess what he did, he proceeded to tell me how much he loved me and that it hurt him to see me upset, and that he wishes he could do something to take all my stress away. And he hugged and kissed me and was incredably sweet! Which of course made me feel like a complete @$$ hole, ugh I still feel bad!!!! But I love that man, wouldn't change anything about him! He's so amazing and just takes everything in stride and deals with my crazy emotional stress! I have no idea what I would do without him, my life wouldn't feel complete!
I need to put the story of how we met up here, to quote Renee Zellweger in Jerry McGuire, he literally "Had me from hello"! I've loved that man since the day I met him, almost three wonderful years ago!

No comments: