So, guess what he's done for me.... I'm moving into my new apartment next Friday, and aparently, he didn't like my old sofa...so he bought me a new one!!!! He bought me a brown leather sectional!!! You're going to have to imagine the picture with brown leather instead, sorry!
But as if that wasn't over the top already guess what else he's done... he's bought me a marble top table....
He bought me a wine stand, and now he's telling me that he's going to go get that Crock Pot I've ewanted so bad...
So now I get to try all those awesome recipes from "Saucy Eats" I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Oh goodness, sometimes it's great being spoiled! I love that man!!!!!
But as if that wasn't over the top already guess what else he's done... he's bought me a marble top table....
He bought me a wine stand, and now he's telling me that he's going to go get that Crock Pot I've ewanted so bad...
So now I get to try all those awesome recipes from "Saucy Eats" I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Oh goodness, sometimes it's great being spoiled! I love that man!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment